Tuesday 22 May 2012

Summer Fun Times…and a few changes :)

Hello all!

This is a slight departure from my usual tech posts. As you can see I’ve decided to have a bit of a revamp, this blog will mainly be focused on my activities with Samsung as a Samsung Mob!ler. This summer you can expect to see posts on the new Galaxy S3, Samsung and their involvement in the London 2012 Olympics and finally you’ll be able to follow my journey around the UK as I visit four different cities with the Samsung Olympic Torch Festival Caravan!

SamsungOlympic_256

But to also keep everyone up to date on the latest tech news and reviews I have created Grantechno! Here you can expect news and reviews on the latest mobile tech, games, and consoles. I’m also open to ideas for the new blog and any requests are welcome, I will do my best to accomodate them. To submit a request, please leave a comment on this post or head on over to the welcome and request post at Grantechno!

Finally, for all you avid blog readers out there, I will also be guest posting now and again on an awesome new site managed by the best Samsung Geeks out there. Head on over for a variety of different articles.

Thanks for reading

Stacey x

No comments:

Post a Comment