How can you make the best of your Galaxy S2 or your android phone you say? Read on to find out!!!
1. Quick calls and texts: Once you have a contact in front of you on the screen, swipe the name left or right to make calls and texts!
2. Screenshots: Hold the home button and then hit the power button, the screenshot will then be saved to the gallery.
3. Quick brightness adjust: If you aren’t using the autobrightness feature then hit the notification bar and hold for a second, then swipe left or right to change the screen brightness. This is one of my favourite shortcuts!
4. Browser Text Wrap: As standard the browser on the S2 doesn’t automatically adjust the ‘fit’ of the text on a webpage if you zoom in. However if you go to settings and check the auto fit pages box then it will. which is good :-)
5. Task Killer and Juice defender: Android already comes with a stock task killer but I also suggest downloading juice defender from the marketplace to squeeze every last drop of power out your battery.
6. Browser tab switching: If you wanna switch web page tabs then simply ‘pinch’ the screen and you will be taken to a screen where you can swipe between all your open webpages.
7. Home screen/App draw slider: swipe your finger over the dots at the bottom of the screen to change screens quickly
8. Test Mode: On the dialer press *#0*# to bring up a menu where you test lots of different things.
9. Video lock: Press the power button while a video is playing to lock the screen, no accidental pushes or changes of orientation will disturb you now!
10. TV remote control: If you have a samsung tv that is wifi enabled, you can use the S2 as a remote! How cool is that?! All that is needed is an app from the Samsung App Store