Monday 3 October 2011

My Top 5 Videos, Movies and Shows!

Ok so all of you know that I own a Galaxy S2 and the 10.1 tab…this allows me to watch a lot of video content when I’m out and about so I thought I would share my top 5!

#5th Place….

Well joint 5th really…

This video has had me in stitches lately…
YOU LOPPED MY HEAD OFF!

Yes…I do have a strange sense of humour Smile

#4th place….

I’m a fan of animal vids…don’t judge me! hehe

 

#3rd place….

house-md

I do love this show…totally worth watching if you’re into hospital kind of programmes and such!

#2nd place….

I might be a bit in love with JB lol

I like to watch the F1 on my mobile devices when I’m out and about…the video above is one of my favourite moments when Jenson Button won the monaco grand prix but parked in the wrong space and ended up running around the track to the podium!

#1st place!

One of my favourite movies ever

Watching this film just makes me want to go to Japan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment