Wednesday 13 October 2010

A short review on my Samsung Galaxy S

As some of you guys may know, I got chosen as one of 20 Samsung Mob!lers !!! We're a lucky bunch really, we get to play with the latest phones and tell you lot ALL about them...so anyway to start it off here's a quick review I wrote about the Galaxy S (my new favourite toy....or should I call it an actual extension of myself, since it never leaves my side! )

"The 'S' in the Galaxy S name could stand for 'speedy', 'social' or 'smart', more important it stands for all three! With it's 1Ghz hummingbird processor it makes light work of all the multitasking a girl like myself could ever want to do, whether it's running a million apps while browsing facebook or writing a text at 'hyperspeed' using Swype, the Galaxy S never lets me down. It's like having a computer in your pocket, it enables me to live a surprisingly social but smart life on the move, I can keep in contact with my friends using the Galaxy S integrated social hub but also use it's office software to make sure I'm up to date with the latest developments at work! Finally with a Super AMOLED screen even the smallest details come to life, video recording in 720p makes full use of this and it's a pure joy to see the stunning details the camera can capture!"

See guys....not just a pretty face eh?!? ;)

 

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh I want one! The Swype thing sounds so cool and it just sounds like an allround great phone!

    ReplyDelete